Experience Difference of Epic Tulsa Wedding Photographers
When you decide to work with Epic Photography you will experience wedding photography the way it was meant to be:
- You will never have to choose between quality and affordability when you use Epic Photography. At Epic Photography we use revolutionary technology and cutting-edge photography techniques that allow us to produce better quality wedding photos with reduced costs.
- You will experience the best wedding photography in the industry. Each and everyone of our highly-skilled photographers has been trained by Master Photographer Derek Scott. Derek is passionate about delivering the highest quality wedding photos and it is his passion that shines through in all the work that we produce at Epic.
- You will get to meet with an experienced wedding planner who will help you plan out your entire ceremony & reception time-line. Planning a can be stressful, however when you work with the experienced wedding planners at Epic Photography you will find that your event planning will become nearly worry-free. Our team will help you plan out the entire wedding time-line in a detailed and efficient manner. Most people haven’t thought about what time their guests will arrive and when they want the Best Man to toast. Most couples have not gone to 100 weddings in their lifetime and our photographers each go out to nearly 100 weddings per year. We will supply the experience so that you can supply your dreams and opinions.
- You will experience a photo editing / enhancement turn-around time that is the fastest in the industry. The whole concept of waiting 4 months for your photographer to finish editing your photos is insane. We realize that many photographers make couples wait months and months to receive the wedding memories they captured, but at Epic we will get your photos back to you right around the time you return from the honeymoon.
- You will get to choose the editing style that you like best. Are you looking for high-fashion photos? Do you like the idea of having extremely artsy and modern photos? Are you into the idea of having formal photos and bridal portraits? At Epic we can accommodate any style request. Photojournalistic, Modern, Artsy, Classical, Portraiture…it’s all here with Epic Photography.
- You will get the choose the photography style that best matches your personality. After years spent working with Tulsa area brides we have determined that no two brides are alike. Some brides want to work with a photographer who is interactive while still others are looking for a photographer who is a jokester, but more laid back. Regardless of what photographer style you are looking for, we view it as our job to pair you and your fiance up with the right photographer for your big day.
- You will not be asked to predetermine the amount of prints that you want. We hear time and time again that brides are being asked to determine how many canvas prints, how many 4×6 prints and how many photo albums they want even before their photos have actually been taken. At Epic we take a very different approach. We will take the photos now and then you can choose the prints and the number of prints that you want later.
- You will get to experience photographers that do not dress like ninjas headed to a National Geographic photo shoot. Despite the popularity of wearing ninja-esc black outfits to wedding receptions we do not allow our photographers to dress like ninjas. At Epic Photography we require our photographers to dress like an honored guest at your wedding. We believe that our attire should not be in competition for the most casual apparel at your wedding. No sandals here.