The opportunity to start an exciting career in the field of professional photography has never been better. As the Epic Photography & Life Show brands continue to expand across the United States the only throttle on our growth has been and will continue to be our ability to find quality people like you. If you would like to join the Epic Photography team give us a call today to setup an interview.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you energetic, dependable and fun? At Epic Photography having no previous experience is a pre-requisite. We can train the skills, but we cannot train people to be energetic, dependable and fun.
How much can I make?
At Epic Photography we are always looking for the best and brightest individuals in each city to join our team to work as sales people, editors, designers, photographers and marketers. Because we have a variety of positions, we also have a variety of pay scales ranging from $30,000.00 per year annually to nearly $100,000.00 annually. Dive into the epic culture and give us a call today (see our contact page for the appropriate contact info).
Why choose Epic?
Epic Photography is a company that believes in Napoleon Hill & Andrew Carnegie’s success philosophy that, “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” Essentially at Epic we realize that our photographers, editors, production staff and sales team are our most important assetts. When you begin a career at Epic Photography will be mentored and trained in the following key areas by our award-winning ownership:
1) Sales 101 - In America today it is not the best products that are the best known. It is the best-selling products that are the best known. Today their are thousands of incredible books on the market that no one has ever read. Today their are thousands of books that are terribly written with great covers that get purchased, but never get read. The skill comes in writing a great book that has a great cover. At Epic we will train you how to gift wrap our packages, products, and services in a way that adds value to every product and service that you may market or sell in the future. The path to entrepreneurial success begins with gaining the ability to sell and market your personal services and skills. At Epic we will teach you the life long skills that you need to pay the bills.
2) Financial Management - In America today nearly all Americans have a negative net worth. Nearly all Americans simply owe much more than they own. This does not have to be the case, but it will continue to be the case unless people such as Dave Ramsey get the message out to the masses. At Epic we care about your performance at work, but more importantly we care about your future. In order to help you succeed our management team will teach you all the basics of financial planning, budgeting and saving. Because as Brian Tracy says, “If you can not develop the habit of saving, the seeds of greatness are not within you.”
3) Search Engine Optimization – Why does our website come up top in Google? Why do some websites pull up at the bottom of Google. Why are some websites nearly completely absent from Google or Yahoo? Search Engine Optimization is the answer. At Epic we understand this innovative technology and we will provide you the opportunity to learn the skill of Search Engine Optimization.
4) Leadership - John Maxwell, Jack Welch, General Patton, Martin Luther King Jr.,….these were all great leaders? Why? Did they have more talent than you and I? No. Did they have more skill? No. They knew, understood and consistently applied the laws of leadership. If you know what to do, it is then up to you whether you will apply what you have learned or not. At Epic we will empower and train you how to rise up to the top. You can do it and true leadership skill is within you. We will teach you leadership at Epic.
5) Success Skills - At Epic Photography we are focused on teaching you how to become successful and an outstanding photographer and wedding professional. If you thought like successful people thought and did the daily actions that successful people do, would you become successful as well? Are successful people just smarter than you? Are successful people simply more talented than you are?
“A Carnegie or a Rockefeller or a James J. Hill or a Marshall Field accumulates a fortune through the applications of the same principles available to all of us, but we envy them and their wealth without ever thinking of studying their philosophy and applying it to ourselves. We look at a successful person in the hour of their triumph and wonder how they did it, but we overlook the importance of analyzing their methods. And we forget, the price they had to pay in the careful, well-organized preparation that had to be made before they could reap the fruits of their efforts.”
6) Photography & Editing Skills – Being a great photographer requires having great vision, a solid understanding of lighting, a great sense of timing, a grasp of how to properly interact with the people you are photographing, a great knowledge of wedding traditions, a mastery of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and the numerous editing techniques that can be achieved. The good news is this that we can train solid, dependable and eager participants how to do all of these things. The bad news is that we cannot train people who are skilled in these areas how to become solid, dependable and eager participants. If you are solid, dependable and eager to learn then Epic might just be the right place for you.
Listed below are various organizations whose curriculum we endorse and teach from: